About Me

My photo
I am a mother of one with a background in public relations and communications, and a degree in Psychology. Before becoming a mom I was very career focused and traveled across Canada working for the Canadian Forces before moving to a job with the Yukon government in order to settle down. This blog is about my transition from working bee to full-time mom and maybe back again. It's also about what it means to be a mom and a home maker.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Yukon Quest Winner!

I just thought I'd post this link about Allen Moore winning the Yukon Quest because Olivia, the dog on the right, is the one that Kaitlyn met just before the race started! That sweet little dog helped lead Allen and the rest of his team to victory.


Photo by Sam Harrell, Fairbanks Daily News-Miner


No comments:

Post a Comment